Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Its so hard to say goodbye

So I won't. Yet. Wayne passed away Monday night, the viewing is this Friday night 6-8 at Bunker's Mortuary in downtown Mesa. The funeral will be this Saturday morning at our ward building 1455 N. Harris st. (on Harris North of Brown, South of Mckellips). a visitation will be for approx. 1 hour before the funeral. That closed casket visitation will go from 8:30 til about 9:20. The funeral will start at 9:30 prompt. Hope to see all of you there. Also here's a link to his obituary
http://www.legacy.com/Link.asp?I=LS000132218588O

Amber

3 comments:

EG said...

Amber,
I'm so sorry to hear about Wayne. I've been very sad about this, since I heard. We went to HS together, and he was such a great guy.

I'm thinking of and praying for your family.

Erika

Tara said...

I don't think we ever really say good bye to loved ones we loose. I don't think we ever really get over it. Sending good thoughts your way.

ashley wright said...

Amber we love you guys. I wish i could be there. My heart truly aches right now. Im so grateful for eternal families. You're all in our thoughts and prayers. Love you!!

ps. i know alot of people who know wayne... i posted the obituary sight on my blog so people could see.