Monday, May 17, 2010

How much bigger am I really gonna get?!

My baby shower was last week and I have got to say thank you to so many people!! I promise im working on Thank Yous this week ha ha. But really I felt so blessed to have so many supporting friends! Not to mention my amazing family and my parent's ward members. I really love all of you! I was so busy all night I didn't get too many pictures but here's some of us girls:





Kelsie Webster is the best friend you'll never have (cause she's already taken ;) ) But she made me this adorable Diaper cake as well as helped put on the shower,AND made the cutest tutu you'll have to wait to see, AND made a decorative sign, AND helped me paint the nursery!



I know I should wait to post the pictures from the nursery until its all done but I worked really hard on it this far and so I can't wait!







Its coming so soon, I only have 7 weeks left!!

Love,
Amber

8 comments:

Tara said...

I think you look great! I like your bedding! Can't wait to see your baby girl!

ConnieB said...

You'll be ready to get the baby out your entire last month- at least I was! Cute pics- and the nursery is so adorable. I want a girl for some PINK in my life! :p

Anonymous said...

Your little baby room is so freakin cute!

Alycia Grayce (Crowley Party) said...

You and your blog are adorable! Congrats on the little one :) Such an exciting time!

Alexa Mae said...

7 weeks!!! holy crap. you are right...kelsie is the best! but im biased ;). it was sooo good to see you and chat with you. we need to do that more! love ya!

Mariel Torres said...

LOVE the brown and pink. congrats!

Hardwick Family said...

I'm so glad you posted pics of the nursery!! ADORABLE!! I'm so excited to have a GIRL!!!

ashley wright said...

Amber ! You look awesome!!! NOw that you've had your shower and have her room ready, she can come now right???!!! yay!! Cant wait to meet her :) they will be sweet little friends! good luck these last few weeks and put your feet up girl! love ya